Perfect for BBQS, Festivals, Weddings and more!
If you are looking for a great way to serve your meals this summer our Palm Leaf range is a great solution! 100% sustainable packaging which has been made from the leaves which fall from the Areca Palm Tree, indigenous to India, and are formed using only heat and water! No chemicals are used in the process.
Each organic plate is unique in colouring and texture due to the leaves they are produced from. These plates, bowls and platters have ZERO impact on the environment and can be recycled, home composted and even if they end up in landfill they will totally decompose in 6-9 weeks!
Available as plates, bowls or platters and are suitable for all food types including hot or cold, dry or wet, spicy or oily! Ideal for all events this summer including festivals, BBQs, weddings, catering and conferences.
5 reasons you need to try our home compostable palm leaf plates:
• The Greener Alternative to Plastic and Paper Plates – Be a friend of mother nature by using disposables that are completely compostable and recyclable. Signature Palm Plates are truly biodegradable plates and are non-toxic, free from chemicals, and made from 100% whole dried and pressed Areca palm leaves.
• So Strong You Won’t Believe They’re Disposable – While palm plates are biodegradable compostable plates they are surprisingly strong and durable so they won’t become soggy or lose composition when used with hot foods, cold desserts, or liquids. Nothing to worry about messy spills caused by punctures on white paper plates using Signature Palm Plates.
• Microwave and Freezer Safe -Tons of leftover foods from the event? You can wrap up the food for later and store them in the fridge or freezer with no issues. Unlike normal party paper plates, palm plates can also be used in the microwave for up to 3 minutes and can be reheated in the oven for up to 45 minutes without becoming damaged.
• Truly Sustainable Manufacturing – Unlike disposable bamboo plates or wooden plates, our heavy duty tableware are made from palm leaves that have fallen from the trees naturally so there is no need to cut down a single tree.
• Your Helping Hand Makes a Difference – Signature’s palm leaf plate and palm leaf tableware are made from the Areca palm trees which are indigenous to rural areas India. Our business increases opportunities for a respectable livelihood for women working and living in these remote areas.
Click here to view our full range of palm leaf plates, bowls and platters.