The latest range of GoodLife® biodegradable and compostable clamshells, plates and bowls not only have the strength of plastic disposable products but also offer total environmental credibility. That’s because all GoodLife® products are made from otherwise unwanted organic material (bagasse) such as the outer husks of sugar cane and cornstarch. All this waste material is then carefully and efficiently transformed by GoodLife® operatives into useful 100% biodegradable & compostable products for markets worldwide. Choose from one of the World’s biggest range of biodegradable & compostable food service products. You will pleased with not only the integrity of the products’ origins but the friendly and efficient service and advice you will receive.
Choose GoodLife® Compostable Packaging
- ✔ GoodLife only use materials derived from natural and organic sustainable resources that do not harm the world’s food supply.
- ✔ All GoodLife Eco packaging products are capable of complete biodegradation ensuring that they can return to nature quickly.
- ✔ The GoodLife range has been designed to fulfil all the latest demands of the catering sector, are strong, reliable, safe and good value too!
- ✔ GoodLife Eco products have full accreditation and certification for food contact, biodegradability and compostability.
- ✔ All GoodLife products are individually sourced from fully accredited suppliers to BRC standard code of conduct including ISO 9000 and 14000.
GoodLife® Trays, Containers, Cups & Lids
The Goodlife® range of environmentally friendly,biodegradable food containers means you no longer have to choose between aluminium and plastic. All lids and containers are ideal for takeaway, event catering & even kitchen storage.
Resistant to hot water to 100° centigrade and hot oils to 150° centigrade, they will not absorb liquids or grease, are heat resistant, microwave and freezer proof and they’re made from renewable natural fibres that degrade safely in a matter of weeks.
All Goodlife® products are UV sterilised and quality controlled to foodservice sanitisation standards.
All moulded fibre products are made from sugar cane, a sustainable and renewable resource, 100% biodegradable, microwaveable, ovenable up to 220°C, impervious to cooking oil up to 130°C, non-absorbent.
GoodLife® Hinged-Lid Trays And Boxes
The GoodLife® range of hinge-lid trays and boxes are perfect for food on the go. 100% biodegradable and made from only natural, recycled materials. Robust and heat resistant they are ideal for bistros, corporate events, or any other catering environment. So it really is an open and shut case for going green and dispensing with plastic & aluminium
All moulded fibre products are made from sugar cane, a sustainable and renewable resource, 100% biodegradable, microwaveable, ovenable up to 220°C, impervious to cooking oil up to 130°C, non-absorbent, and freezer-safe to -25°C
GoodLife® Plates and Bowls
Totally microwave-safe, and with half the bulk of foam plates, GoodLife® quality biodegradable foodservice and dinnerware products are available in a wide range of sizes. Ask about personalisation too!
About Bagasse / Reed Pulp
The GoodLife® range of biodegradable and compostable clamshells, plates and bowls not only have the strength of plastic disposable products but also offer total environmental credibility. That is because all GoodLife® products are made from otherwise unwanted organic material – bagasse – such as the outer husks of sugar cane and cornstarch.
The fibrous residue remaining after harvest – reed pulp – is a renewable resource ideal for food-safe catering disposables
By harvesting the reeds, GoodLife® helps ensure that the waterways remain clear. All the waste material that has been collected is then transformed into useful, 100% biodegradable products for markets around the world.
GoodLife® products return to nature in weeks.
Once GoodLife® products have been used, they can all be composted – returning to mother earth in just weeks.
Where once reed and sugar cane was simply cleared and burned, the GoodLife® process has enabled these valuable natural materials to be put to worthwhile use.
Sugar cane for example can be harvested twice a year and grows quickly to around 6 metres. Carefully pulped, cooked and UV sterilised, GoodLife sugar cane pulp is then manufactured into a vast range of foodservice products – meeting tough US FDA Regulations*.
GoodLife® biodegradable foodservice products are not bleached and come in an attractive natural white.
* GoodLife® moulded fibre products meet USA FDA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR21 Section 176.170) and; comply with BfR recommendations XXXVI (including XXXVI/1 and XXXVI/2) as being suitable for use in direct contact with all classes of food including, hot, moist, dry and fatty foodstuffs. Ask for full details when you call us.